- 2022-2023 Campus Improvement Plan - YES Prep Hobby Secondary
- 2022-2023 Plan de mejoras del campus - YES Prep Hobby Secundaria
- HB3 Early Childhood & CCMR Proficiency Plans
- HB3 Early Childhood & CCMR Proficiency - 2022 Progress Report
Due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, all Texas districts and campuses were labeled Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster for 2021, and no ratings were issued for the 2020-2021 school year. All districts and campuses will maintain their performance ratings from the 2018-2019 school year.
You may download the reports and/or access them using the links below. We will also provide hard copies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
Texas Academic Performance Report
Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) present school performance disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and socioeconomic status. TAPRs also provide extensive information on school staff, programs, and student demographics.
- 2020-2021 TAPR - YES Prep Hobby Secondary
- 2020-2021 TAPR - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2020-2021 TAPR - Texas
- TEA website search for past TAPRs
School Report Card
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. The SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school's individual characteristics and its academic performance.
- 2020-2021 School Report Card - YES Prep Hobby Secondary
- TEA website search for past school report cards
Federal Report Cards
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), requires each state education agency to prepare and publish an annual report card with state-, district-, and campus-level data.
Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state-, district-, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the public.
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Hobby Secondary
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2020-2021 Federal Report Card - Texas
Texas provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests, graduation rates, and postsecondary readiness. The ratings examine student achievement, school progress, and efforts to close achievement gaps among various student groups.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruth Yonamine Bobba, Managing Director of Federal and State Compliance and Grants, at 713.842.5540 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.